Protects Your Device From Power Outage & Blackout
- Brand: CyberPower
- Product Type: Line-interactive UPS
- Manufacturer Part Number: PR750RT2U
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Waveform Type: Sine Wave
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load): 7.50 Minute
- Load Capacity: 750 VA
- Battery Equalization Technology - Battery Equalization is an advanced charging process that maintains the voltages of the batteries at the same level to increase battery life.
- Rotatable Multifunction LCD Panel - Tilts to provide a better viewing angle when the Smart App Sinewave is mounted low. Rotates 90° when placed in a tower format for horizontal viewing. Provides information on 47 different settings that include UPS status, UPS setup and control management, and testing options.
- Toolless Battery Panel Access - Makes battery replacement fast and simple. The faceplate features side latches for easy removal, and captive screws can be loosened by hand to open the battery cover.
- GreenPower UPS™ Bypass Design - Is a patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup.
Marketing Information: The PR750RT2U is a Smart App Sinewave rack/tower convertible UPS with line-interactive topology, surge protection, and battery backup. CyberPower's Smart App Sinewave series has sine wave output to eliminate power gaps that can be detected by sensitive equipment and cause unexpected shutdowns.
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacle Type||NEMA 5-15R|
|Receptacle Detail||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Transfer Time||4 ms|
|Load Capacity||750 VA|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||75 V AC - 155 V AC|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||7.50 Minute|
|Typical Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|Height||3.40" (86.36 mm)|
|Width||17.10" (434.34 mm)|
|Depth||16.20" (411.48 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||19.60 kg|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Here is the Manual Guide
ORDER PROCESSINGWe ship from Toronto to Worldwide.
We process orders within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details.
If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
Your credit card information is safe with us. We accept most major credit, debit, and prepaid cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club International, PayPal, Google Pay and Apple Pay.