Protects Your Device From Power Outage & Blackout
- Brand: CyberPower
- Product Type: Line-interactive UPS
- Manufacturer Part Number: PR1500LCDRT2U
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable,Tower
- Waveform Type: Sine Wave
- Rack Height: 2U
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Product Family: Smart App
- Backup/Run Time (Half Load): 11 Minute
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load): 4 Minute
- Load Capacity: 1.50 kVA/1.35 kW
- Works adequately in situations where the supply is prone to sags and surges
- 1500 VA load capacity - work without any interruption during power outages
- Prevent critical data loss by staying powered during a blackout with up to 1350 W load capacity
- Up to 4 minute runtime on
- Smart App Sinewave PR1500LCDRT2U 1500VA Pure Sine Wave RT LCD UPS
- PowerPanel Business Edition Software
- User Manual
- Functional Setup Guide
- USB Cable, Serial Cable
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) Cable
- Registration Card
Marketing Information: A rack/tower convertible UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR1500LCDRT2U provides battery backup, power protection (using sine wave output), and surge protection for corporate servers, department servers, storage appliances, network devices, and telecom installations requiring Active PFC power source compatibility. The PR1500LCDRT2U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The PR1500LCDRT2U comes with a three-year warranty and a comes with a three-year warranty and a $400,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15PReceptacle Type: NEMA 5-15RReceptacle Detail: 8 x NEMA 5-15RTransfer Time: 4 msLoad Capacity: 1.50 kVA/1.35 kWInput Voltage: 120 V ACOutput Voltage: 120 V ACBackup/Run Time (Full Load): 4 MinuteTypical Battery Recharge Time: 8 HourHeight: 3.50" (88.90 mm)Width: 17.25" (438.15 mm)Depth: 15.75" (400.05 mm)Rack Height: 2UForm Factor:
Here is the Manual Guide
ORDER PROCESSINGWe ship from Toronto to Worldwide.
We process orders within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details.
If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
Your credit card information is safe with us. We accept most major credit, debit, and prepaid cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club International, PayPal, Google Pay and Apple Pay.