Protects Your Device From Power Outage & Blackout
- Brand: CyberPower
- Product Type: Line-interactive UPS
- Manufacturer Part Number: PR1500LCDRTXL2UN
- Input Voltage: 80 V AC,150 V AC
- Form Factor: Rack/Tower
- Rack Height: 2U
- Product Family: Smart App Sinewave
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load): 5 Minute
- Load Capacity: 1.50 kVA/1.50 kW
- Works adequately in situations where the supply is prone to sags and surges
- 1500 VA load capacity provides sufficient backup during power failures
- 1500 W load capacity - backup power for your valuable electronics
- Keep your sensitive devices powered with a backup of up to 5 minute at full load
Marketing Information: A rack/tower convertible UPS with line interactive topology and a pre-installed SNMP card, the CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR1500LCDRTXL2UN provides battery backup, power protection (using sine wave output), and surge protection for corporate servers, department servers, storage appliances, network devices, and telecom installations requiring Active PFC power source compatibility. The PR1500LCDRTXL2UN uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The RMCARD205, a remote management card that provides remote management and configuration of the UPS via a standard Web browser or network management system (NMS) comes installed. The PR1500LCDRTXL2UN comes with a three-year warranty and a $400,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
Receptacle Type: NEMA 5-15RReceptacle Detail: 8 x NEMA 5-15RTransfer Time: 4 msLoad Capacity: 1.50 kVA/1.50 kWInput Voltage:
- 80 V AC
- 150 V AC
- Smart App Sinewave PR1500LCDRTXL2UN 1500VA Tower/Rack Mountable UPS
- UPS User Manual
- 2 x Rack Mount Brackets
- Metal Stand Plate
- Telephone Cable (black)
- Emergency Power Off Cable (gray)
- PowerPanel Business Edition Software CD
- 2 x Serial Interface Cables (DB-9)
- USB A+B Type Cable
- Warranty Registration Card
- 4 x Rubber Buffers
Here is the Manual Guide
ORDER PROCESSINGWe ship from Toronto to Worldwide.
We process orders within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details.
If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
Your credit card information is safe with us. We accept most major credit, debit, and prepaid cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club International, PayPal, Google Pay and Apple Pay.