Protects Your Device From Power Outage & Blackout
- Brand: Eaton
- Product Type: PDU
- Manufacturer Part Number: EMI318-10
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC,230 V AC
- Rack Height: 38U
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA L21-20P
- Product Family: ePDU
- IEC outlet grip plug retention secures plugs in place using standard cables
- Advanced LCD pixel display for local display of current, voltage, power, energy and menu setup of parameters such as IP address or display rotation
- High operating temperature (140F / 60C) for containment or hot network closet environments
- Hot-swap meter for servicability of without removing power to the rack
- +/- 1% billing grade accuracy for high accuracy reporting of energy usage
- Daisy chain of IP addresses allows four devices to share one network connection
Marketing Information: Eaton G3 Metered Input ePDUs provide a best-in-class design featureing billing grade accuracy monitoring of input and branch circuits on a local LCD pixel display or over a network connection. The high accuracy meter will measure current, voltage, power and energy for load balancing, capacity planning, efficiency monitoring and energy usage reporting. Designed for IT and data center applications means high reliability and a robust design made for high operating temperatures found in containment or networking closets.
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA L21-20P|
|Input Voltage Range||120 V AC - 208 V AC|
|Power Rating (Watt)||5.76 kW|
|Input Current||16 A|
|Height||66.50" (1689.10 mm)|
|Width||2.05" (52.07 mm)|
|Depth||2.10" (53.34 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||6.49 kg|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Here is the Manual Guide
ORDER PROCESSINGWe ship from Toronto to Worldwide.
We process orders within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details.
If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
Your credit card information is safe with us. We accept most major credit, debit, and prepaid cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club International, PayPal, Google Pay and Apple Pay.