Protects Your Device From Power Outage & Blackout
- Brand: Eaton
- Product Type: PDU
- Manufacturer Part Number: EMA328-10
- Input Voltage: 230 V AC
- Rack Height: 38U
- Plug/Connector Type: CS8365
- Product Family: ePDU Managed
- Outlet switching for on, off and reboot control to reduce management costs
- Outlet level metering to +/- 1% billing grade accuracy for customer billing or level 3 PUE calculations
- LCD pixel display with hot-swap capability enables load balancing and local setup of key parameters such as IP address and display orientation
- High operating temperature (140 degrees F / 60 degrees C) for containment or hot network closet environments
- Daisy chain of IP addresses allows four devices to share one network connection to reduce network install costs by up to 75%
- IEC outlet grip plug retention secures plugs in place using standard cables
Marketing Information: Eaton ePDU G3 Managed technology provides a best-in-class design featuring billing grade accuracy monitoring at the outlet level on a local LCD pixel display or over a network connection. The high accuracy meter will measure current, voltage, power and energy for load balancing, capacity planning, efficiency monitoring and energy usage reporting. Outlet switching allows for on, off or reboot of individual outlets, which reduces the cost of managing remote or local IT data center environments. The robust design is UL rated to operate at 140 degrees F (60 degrees C) ambient operating temperature for containment and high temperature environments.
PDU Type: SwitchedPlug/Connector Type: CS8365Plug/Connector Detail: 1 x CS8365Receptacle Type:
- IEC 60320 C13
- IEC 60320 C19
- 18 x IEC 60320 C13
- 6 x IEC 60320 C19
Here is the Manual Guide
ORDER PROCESSINGWe ship from Toronto to Worldwide.
We process orders within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details.
If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
Your credit card information is safe with us. We accept most major credit, debit, and prepaid cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club International, PayPal, Google Pay and Apple Pay.