Protects Your Device From Power Outage & Blackout
- Brand: Eaton
- Product Type: Power Module
- Manufacturer Part Number: Y032000CC300000
- Input Voltage: 400 V AC
- Receptacles: 24 x IEC 60320 C13
- Provides plug-and-play primary distribution of power from three-phase input source to secondary power distribution devices
- Serves data center loads with various voltages, power cord configurations and layouts
- Distributes three-phase power to 12 poles, with choice of output receptacle types
- "Power Equalizer" LED gives quick visual indication of each circuits load, reducing possibility of overloads and breakers tripped offline
- Load information available from the front of the rack, no need to check individual power strips in the rear of the cabinet (hot isle)
- Branch circuit monitoring option allows easy load monitoring over the network, with Power Xpert infrastructure
- Installs in only 3U of space in EIA 19-inch rack or Enclosure (or optional wall-mount), all hardware included
- Enables customer installation and changes without the services of a licensed electrician
Marketing Information: The RPM delivers up to 36 kW of power in an organized manner to loads of various voltages, power cords and layouts. The 3U RPM can be deployed in the same rack with the UPS and IT equipment; there's no need for a dedicated infrastructure rack. The resulting architecture has fewer cables to manage, fewer distribution points to monitor, and greater flexibility for IT personnel make changes without an electrician.
|24 x IEC 60320 C13
|400 V AC
|5.20" (132.08 mm)
|17.40" (441.96 mm)
|26.30" (668.02 mm)
Here is the Manual Guide
ORDER PROCESSINGWe ship from Toronto to Worldwide.
We process orders within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details.
If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
Your credit card information is safe with us. We accept most major credit, debit, and prepaid cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club International, PayPal, Google Pay and Apple Pay.