Protects Your Device From Power Outage & Blackout
- Brand: Eaton
- Product Type: Software
Eaton's Power Xpert Software offers system-level management of your power infrastructure via a Web browser, from any desktop, on one screen. The Enterprise edition is geared towards advanced power users, system integrators, and enterprises with heterogeneous device spectrum and system developers who can take advantage of the included SNMP and Modbus integration development utilities. Includes a wide variety of ready-made third-party drop-in drivers.
Software Main Type: Network & CommunicationSoftware Sub Type: Network MonitoringSoftware Name: Power Xpert Software Enterprise Edition With 1-day StartupPlatform Supported: PCOperating System Supported: WindowsSystem Requirements:
- 2.8 GHz, dual-core
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard or Enterprise (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Standard or Enterprise (32/64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Server or Enterprise (32/64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise editions, either (32/64-bit)
- The PXS application itself requires 190 MB storage
- A typical database will grow to 2 GB within a year. If you have a large number of devices, reserve additional storage space
- 2 GB RAM allocated for PXS (allocate 3 GB of RAM to a virtual machine session running PXS)
- 1280 by 1024 pixels or higher video resolution
- IIS 5.0 or higher (must be installed prior to installing PXS; for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008, this is installed automatically)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or 8.0
- PXS installation:
- .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5
- C++ Runtime Library 2008
- Microsoft Data Access 2.8
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express with Service Pack 2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Management Studio with Service Pack 2
ORDER PROCESSINGWe ship from Toronto to Worldwide.
We process orders within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
Pre-ordered items are processed within 2-3 business days of arrival in stock.
Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details.
If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
Your credit card information is safe with us. We accept most major credit, debit, and prepaid cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club International, PayPal, Google Pay and Apple Pay.