Tripp Lite USB C to VGA Adapter Cable (M/M), 1920 x 1200 (1080p), 3 ft - U444-003-V - Video Cable
- Brand: Tripp Lite
- Product Type: Video Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number: U444-003-V
- Reversible USB-C plug connects your device to an existing VGA display, saving you the time, money and effort of additional adapters and cables
- Extend video to a second monitor, duplicate the same video on both monitors, or make the second monitor your primary display
- Ideal for multitasking, viewing spreadsheet data, editing documents, giving presentations, watching movies and playing video games
- Plug and play with no external power supply or drivers required
- Compatible with USB-C devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel)
The U444-003-V USB 3.1 Gen 1 to VGA DisplayPort Alternate Mode Adapter Cable supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying video on an existing VGA television, monitor or projector via your computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone's USB-C port.
An ideal tool for multitasking, viewing large spreadsheets, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows and conferences, or playing games and watching movies on large screens, this cable saves you the time, effort and expense of additional adapters and cables.
You can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays, or change the second display to your primary display. No drivers or external power supply is needed. Connect the U444-003-V's reversible USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your smartphone, tablet, Ultrabook or computer. Then, connect the adapter's VGA HD15 male plug to the VGA port on your display.
The U444-003-V supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (@ 60 Hz), including 1080p. It also supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel). Compatible with USB-C devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum
Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for Transmitting Video
Vibrant, Superior Video Quality
|Cable Length||3 ft|
|Connector Type on First End||USB 3.1 Type C - Male|
|Connector on First End Details||1 x USB 3.1 Type C - Male|
|Connector Type on Second End||HD-15 - Male|
|Connector on Second End Details||1 x 15-pin HD-15 - Male|
|Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbit/s|
|Supported Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details.